12/26/11

New Test - Using "ScribeFire" for Firefox to consolidate posts. Current selection - Deviant Art Favorites

Christmas Tree

A girl decorated with ribbons and pegs like a Christmas tree.
thumbnail

Poisoned

“No, Miss Pearson. I’m afraid it won’t be fast.. your demise, you know.
Oh, it’s a pretty heinous substance. Deadly, for sure. And - what a coincidence - its formula is contained in the file your were trying to steal tonight.
Guess what? No experimentation on human subjects has been done.. yet.
I’ll be happy to tape your ..ehm.. performance for my employers.
Hope you’ll enjoy your meal, my dear!
And have a nice trip.
To Hell."
Daz Studio 3 Advanced + Reality 2.0
thumbnail

Bank Vault 05

Model: Dutch-Dame [link]
Bondage: Bob, RopeMarks [link]
Assistent: Gerben Grotenhuis
Clothing/ Styling: Model Wardrobe
Location: Ducktape Studio's, Ede [link]
_____________________________________________________________
:bulletblue: www.Guldor.net [link]
thumbnail

Caught in the wardrobe

For Tiger, following from his idea :icont-i-g-e-r:
Photography :iconflash750:
thumbnail

Just a Little Wicked

She's just a little wicked. Mostly because she's only 16 inches (42 centimeters) tall.
thumbnail

The Gilded Cage

I've never really liked the idea of keeping birds as pets.
thumbnail

Elf Slave Dancer

In a Frazetta mood this time.
thumbnail

Annoyed Elf Slave

Sometimes people's reactions to your images inspire new ones.
thumbnail

The Wall

This image popped into my head this afternoon. I don't know why, and I don't know what it means. If it means anything at all.

You know, I always forget how freakishly small Victoria 3's head is.
thumbnail

No comments: