12/26/11

Andy's Dames

Daily Dame: Tina (12-24-11) $29.95 from Andy's Dames

Okay, so I know that Tina was in a very similar strappado position last time we saw her, but what can I say- I liked it! She was up for another round of the same, so here she is.

Daily Dame: Kelli (12-23-11) SOLD from Andy's Dames

Anya in Full Color! (12-18-11) SOLD from Andy's Dames

I know it's not Anya's turn yet, but I just finished this color illustration of her from my long-standing list of commissions. Since the client only wanted a hi-resolution scan sent via e-mail, here's the original illustration on bristol paper for sale at a discount!

Daily Dame: Mona (12-14-11) SOLD from Andy's Dames

 

Daily Dame: Kelsie (12-12-11) SOLD from Andy's Dames

Daily Dame: Anya (12-10-11) SOLD from Andy's Dames

Looks like Anya's earned herself another paddling! Silly girl...

Daily Dame: Tina (12-2-11) SOLD from Andy's Dames

Sorry about the long wait, folks! I just had to get some other things finished that took a little longer than planned. So here's a little bit of Tina to get things rolling again!

No comments: