11/12/11

Tied up, hooded, with a TENS unit on my girl parts.So, the...

Tied up, hooded, with a TENS unit on my girl parts.

So, the...
:

Tied up, hooded, with a TENS unit on my girl parts.



So, the girl from previous photos where I was hooded and tied up came over today to tie me up and play with my again. This time she brought a lot of toys. They included a variety of impact toys (canes, paddles, floggers, etc), electrical toys (TENS unit and a violet wand), rope, and a variety of blindfolds, gags, and hoods. We pretty much ran through them all. My man snapped a shot at one point. :) I came lots! Good times.



Best of all, after my friend left, my man then paddled me for the first time ever. It was SO AWESOME. And, of course, we had some amazing sex. :D



Have I mentioned I love my life?? Cuz I DOOOOO!!!!!

No comments: